Boho-Chic Tea Towel Set
By Render Goods
Our absorbent dish towels make quick work of damp hands and wet dishes. These towels are a modern aesthetic addition to your kitchen towel collection. This set also makes the perfect housewarming or hostess gift and pairs perfectly with a bottle of wine.
- Absorbent, and fast-drying fibers made from post consumer recycled bottles.
- Each towel is made from 3.5 water bottles
- Commercial, restaurant-grade towel
- Stain resistant, and ideal for everyday use
- Hemmed on all edges
- Not all edges are hemmed evenly
- Soft-Handed Print, will never peel/crack
- Machine Wash, tumble dry low; do not iron
- Designed/Printed in San Jose California
- Suitable for use as Dish Towel, Kitchen Towel, Hand Towel, Bathroom Towel, and Decorative Tea Towel.
Size: 16” W x 24” L
Styles: Chevron Color Block + Sunrise
We're Not Your Basic Home Decor Store
Purchasing from independent artists enables creatives to practice their craft and do what they love for a living. Have a direct impact on local economy and foster community.
One of a Kind
Our curated collections are filled with artfully designed and crafted decor. Unique and timeless pieces that stand out by striking the balance between function and fashion.
Green is the New Black
Mass-produced 'fast fashion' separates us from both the ethical and environmental impact of our purchases. Handmade in small batches, built to live and last.
"I hope by providing quality, handmade decor that has a face and a story behind it will inspire you to find that peace and allow you to follow your own dreams, whatever they may be."
Where do you source your artists?
The L’Atelier team spends weeks connecting with and reviewing artists’ portfolios. Each piece is hand-selected and purchased from an independent artist.
How do I know which box is right for me?
Take the L’Atelier home decor style via contact us,Click Here
Can I customize the items in my box?
Yes! You can not customize your own box from 2 items to 5.
Can I purchase the L’Atelier box as a gift?
Yes. Simply add your recipient’s name and delivery address.
Select “this box is a gift” at checkout.
How do I have my work featured in a L’Atelier box?
Please send a letter of inquiry and a portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org